Just to refresh
Every company maintains several databases depending upon the nature of their business and every database is important to the company’s growth. Given the importance, it is highly essential that the information maintained in the databases is accurate and validated time and again to ensure that it remains up-to-date. Therefore data validation services are equally important if not more.
To outsource or not to outsource
As much as data validation services are important, they are resource intensive tasks that require time, investment and commitment. In addition, they may distract you from your core business goals. These are strong enough reasons to outsource data validation services to a third party. But there are certain reasons that work against outsourcing too. Let us have a look at reasons both for and against the outsourcing of the task.
Strong reasons for outsourcing
- Cost effective: Rather than dedicating manpower and other resources to this crucial yet non-core task, it may be outsourced to a third party who specializes in it, which will definitely bring down the costs as well.
- Expertise: Since the core function of the third party is data validation, they are better trained and more effective in carrying out this task.
- Up-to-date task status: Since there is a dedicated team to take care of data validation, there is no lag in keeping your databases updated at all times.
Reasons to keep it in house
- Data security and privacy: Your data is quite sensitive both for your business as well as for your customers and needs to be protected well. This is the most important reason against not outsourcing your data validation task to a third party.
- Lax in task completion: A third party may not be as concerned about completing the task properly and diligently as much as you.
Though the reasons are strong enough for both the sides, if you choose an ISO certified company for outsourcing your data validation services in India, you can expect quality service at a nominal cost. With qualified and talented workforce and strong ethics and business norms, your decision to outsource data validation services in India will be in the best interests of your company.